|Posted by [email protected] on March 12, 2014 at 9:15 PM|
I finished the dresses for the carnival auction last week sometime and have been busy with non-sewing since. I have one more project to finish before the weekend. I guess I'm saving the best for last since it's taking me so long to get started. I also finished my very special dress. It was more difficult than I had hoped it would be but I am still pleased with how it turned out. I used leftover fabric from my junior prom almost 20 years ago and that perfect snowflake organza. Both fabrics were difficult on their own and together they were especially difficult. I look forward to working with more lovely cottons that I've already picked out!